Chesapeake Financial Advisors is hosting a food and toiletry drive from Wednesday, April 20, 2022 through Wednesday, April 27, 2022.
The food and toiletry drive supports The Assistance Center of Towson Churches (https://www.actconline.info/). The center provides assistance to our neighbors in need in Northern and Central Baltimore County.
Here’s a list of the items they need the most:
- Breakfast cereal (box)
- Canned meals (pork and beans, stew, chili, pasta meals, etc.)
- Canned vegetables (tomatoes, beans, corn, peas, potatoes, etc.)
- Canned fruit
- Dry pasta, rice, instant potatoes (bag or box)
- Spaghetti sauce (jar or can)
- Macaroni and cheese meals (box)
- Tuna (can)
- Peanut butter and jelly (jar)
- Soup (can)
- Travel-sized toiletries (toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, deodorant)
- Other toiletries (razors, toothbrushes, dental floss, bar soap)
- Household supplies (toilet paper, paper towel, laundry detergent, etc.)
How to Donate
Our office is open Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. We’ll have a drop-off bin in our front office for donations. As a company, we are volunteering at The Assitance Center of Towson Churches on Thursday, April 28th, and will be bringing the donations with us directly to the center.
Thank you in advance for supporting the community! Together we can make a difference!
For disclaimer, please follow our link below: